Why Meditation is necessary?

Why Meditation is necessary?

Info from Medical Angle:

From the time of our birth till death the heart works continuously. Everyday the heart pumps 7,000 litres of blood, of which 70% blood is pumped to the brain and the remaining 30%  to the rest of body.

The blood is pumped through veins/arteries which are about more than 70,000 km long.

The strength required to pump the blood upto 42 ft high and weight of 1 tonne is generated by the heart everyday throught its work.

We take rest when we are tired but if the heart takes rest for 4-5 mins we will have to rest forever.

How does the heart work so effeciently and effectively?

Heart works effectively because it follows a discipline.

In normal conditions the heart takes 0.3 secs to contract (systole) and 0.5 secs to relax (diastole).
So 0.3+0.5=0.8 secs are required by the heart to complete one beat (1 cardiac cycle).
That means in 1 min, the heart beats 72 times which is considered as normal heart beat.
During the relaxing phase of 0.5 secs the impure blood travels through the lungs and becomes 100 % pure.

In some stressful conditions the body demands more blood in less time and in this situation the heart reduces the relaxing period of 0.5 secs to 0.4 secs. Thus in this case the heart beats 82 times in 1 min and only 80% of blood gets purified.
On more n more demand the relaxing time is further reduced to 0.3 secs then only 60% of blood is purified.
Thus 20-40% of impure blood is pumped in the veins/ arteries.These impure components (cholestrol/lipid) gets deposited on the walls of arteries/ veins and thus the elastic nature of the veins and the arteries is lost. So they become plastic in nature.

After some time due to these conditions the veins/arteries become rigid.
Now if a blood clot travels through the veins/arteries (which in normal conditions gets easily passed due to the elastic nature earlier) gets blocked and resists blood flow in that area.
This results in a blockage which further results in Heart Attack.

From this discussion we realise that the main reason for heart problems is the increased demand of blood by the brain and body.
When the activity of brain is stimulated it demands more amount of blood than normal conditions.

To stimulate the activity of brain 25-30% of diet we take is responsible whereas the remaining 70-75% is due to the thinking, emotions, attitude, memories and other processes of the brain.

So those who want to keep their heart working effectively for a long period should protect themselves from worries, anger, sadness, emotional n sensitive behavior,  stress and hurry .

To protect ourselves from these few things there is no MEDICATION available!

So the only option is
MEDITATION.

So it is always said
-SPIRITUAL HEALING IS ONLY TRUE HEALING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...